Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
If you do not accept our terms, please do not use the website.
- The “Company” means Access 4 Wheelchairs Ltd. (CRN: 07496769) whose registered office is at Knowledge Dock Business Centre, Unit KD.G.11a, 4-6 University Way, London, United Kingdom;
- The “Terms & Conditions” means these terms and conditions of use;
- The “Website” means www.Access4Wheelchairs.com.
- By using our Website, you agree these Terms and Conditions.
- At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, view and use this Website for your personal, non-commercial use.
- At our sole discretion and without prior warning or liability we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to:
- restricting the time the Website is available;
- restricting the amount of use permitted; and
- restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Website.
- The Company does its best to ensure all information published on the Website is accurate however it will undoubtedly contain some errors. If you find any inaccurate information let us know and we will correct it, where we agree, as soon as practicable. You should independently verify any information before relying upon it.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties that information on the Website is accurate, up to date or complete and accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by reliance by you on it. In no event shall we be liable to you for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or good will arising from your use of the Website.
- The Company distributes content supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or users, are those of the authors or distributors and not of the Company. We do not endorse nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website.
- Our website contains links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the availability or content of such third party websites. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures necessary. The Company does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party websites or material (including payment for and delivery of such products or services) or for any damage, loss or offence caused by or, in connection with, the same.
- You acknowledge that this Website contains materials that are protected by law. The Company makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that materials posted on its website are lawfully owned or licensed by those individuals and/or organisations using the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of someone doing so, please contact us at
and include the following information:
- A statement of ownership from the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner and that you believe that the use made on the Website is not authorised;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information sufficient to allow us to locate the material on our Website;
- your contact details.
- All trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners.
- English law shall apply to these terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.
Login Terms and Conditions of Use
Please print these Terms & Conditions for your review if necessary.
By clicking “accept” you the Member agree with the Company to the following terms and conditions.
a. “Business Member” is a member who has registered to provide listing Information on the Website.
b. The “Company” means Access 4 Wheelchairs Ltd. (CRN: 07496769) whose registered office is at Knowledge Dock Business Centre, Unit KD.G.11a, 4-6 University Way, London, United Kingdom.
c. “Content” means postings, comments, messages etc. made by Members on the Website using the Member Area.
d. “Member” means a Business and/or Personal Member.
e. “Member Area” means the area of the Website accessed using your user name and password.
f. “Personal Member” is a member who has registered to provide feedback information on Business Members.
g. The “Terms & Conditions” means these terms and conditions of use.
h. The “Website” means www.Access4Wheelchairs.com.
2. It is the responsibility of the Member to keep all information provided in the Member Area up to date and accurate.
3. CONTENT - You agree that all Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You further agree that you are entirely responsible for each individual item of Content that you make available via the Website. You understand that the Company does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Website, and that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Website may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of the Company. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. You acknowledge that save for some very limited checks, the Company does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that the Company shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Website at its sole discretion.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – You hereby warrant that you either own or are lawfully licensed to use any materials in which intellectual property rights exist such as but not limited to photographs, text and drawings. You further hereby indemnify the Company for any infringements caused by your use of infringing material placed by you on the Website. You hereby provide the Company with a license to use the material on the Website and for back-up purposes.
5. CONDUCT - You agree not to make available Content:
a. that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
b. that is pornographic;
c. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
d. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
e. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
f. that is false, deceptive, misleading or deceitful;
g. that infringes any trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
h. that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
6. WEBSITE - At our sole discretion and without prior warning or liability we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to:
a. restricting the time the Website is available;
b. restricting the amount of use permitted; and restricting or terminating any user's right to use the Website.
7. DISCLAIMER - YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE.
9. INDEMNITY - You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its officers, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Website, your use of the Website, or your violation of this Agreement.
11. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Website.
12. At our sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time.
13. English law shall apply to these terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute.